Ta’ Vitor is a two bedroom converted farmhouse located at the outskirts of the historical village of Xaghra.
About 100 years old, this farmhouse is situated on a cliff and enjoys picturesque views of lush green hills and fertile valleys, with sea view further out. On the ground floor there is a sitting room and a fully equipped kitchen/dining and a shower/toilet. This farmhouse has a swimming pool and deckchair area. On the first floor, one can find 2 bedrooms, both ensuite, main with bathroom with bath, and the second with shower/toilet.
- Flat screen Cable TV
- Washing machine
- Iron/ironing board
- Ceiling fans in all rooms
- Free WIFI internet connection
- 6 minutes walk from village centre/restaurants
- 10 minutes drive to Victoria
- A/C in both Bedrooms ( extra)
- Cot and highchair on request.
- Fresh water private pool approximately 24 sq m
- Built in Barbecue
- Stunning countryside views
- Distant sea views
- Sun terrace
- The oldest standing building on the island, the Ggantija Temples are only 12 minutes walk away.