Located at the outskirts of Xaghra, Sardinella is a converted farmhouse around 100 years old enjoying stunning country and valley views.
On the first floor one finds 3 bedrooms, main en-suite with bath. The other 2 bedrooms have twin beds and have Romeo and Juliet balconies overlooking stunning countryside views, and share a shower/toilet. At the entrance one finds a hall leading to sitting-dining area, a spare toilet, and a modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances. The sun terrace outside, ideal for outside breakfasts, enjoys fantastic countryside views. There is a stairs at the side of the terrace to the pool, sun loungers and barbeque area.
- Flat screen TV
- Washing machine
- Ceiling fans in all rooms
- Iron/ironing board
- A/C in all Bedrooms (extra)
- WIFI Internet Connection
- Fresh water pool – 26 sq m
- Built in BBQ
- Sun terrace with table/chairs
- Stunning countryside views
- The light house 5 minutes walk away
- The huge gothic syle church of Ta Pinu 5 minutes drive
- Main town Victoria – 3 kms away.
- Xaghra village centre – 12 minutes walk