Palma farmhouse is a 200-year-old semi-detached villa situated at the outskirts of the small village of San Lawrenz. It skillfully blends traditional vernacular architecture with modern services and facilities, thus enabling users to get a taste of traditional Maltese life without having to renounce to the comforts of modern age.
Like all traditional Maltese buildings the entrance to this house is through a well-sized hall overlooking a courtyard. The hall leads to a closed porch with large stone arches which overlook the pool area. A spacious combined kitchen/dining, fully equipped with all amenities is found at the heart of the house, close to the cosy sitting area which overlooks the pool and sun-deck area. The pool area is a hub for relaxation – compromising a pool, sun beds and a BBQ area. This outdoor area is surrounded by a garden wall, which improves privacy without obstructing views.
An internal staircase leads the way to the first floor which offers breathtaking views of the countryside and beyond. Two en suite bedrooms are located at this level, with the master bedroom having a bathroom.
Places of interest close to Palma Farmhouse include the Crafts village, known in Maltese as “Ta’ Dbiegi”, and Dwejra Bay, famous for its Azure Window.
- Ground floor area: 200sq m
- 2 en suite bedrooms
- Sleeps 2/4 persons
- Jacuzzi bath
- 32 Cable TV
- Washing machine
- Fridge Freezer
- Iron/ironing board
- Ceiling fan in all roooms
- Pay phone
- 10 minutes drive from main town – Victoria
- A/C in both bedrooms ( extra)
- Free WIFI Internet Connection
- Cot / Highchair on request
- Fresh water private pool approximately 28 sq m
- Built in Barbecue
- Spacious pool area approximately 50 sq m
- Countryside views.
- Gozo Crafts village -7 minutes walk
- Azure window inland sea 7 minutes drive.
- Cittadella in main town Victoria 10 minutes drive