Narcisa is a two bedroom converted farmhouse located at the outskirts of the historical village of Xaghra.
About 100 years old, this farmhouse is situated on a cliff, and enjoys the picturesque views of lush green hills and fertile valleys. At the entrance one finds a small hall leading to sitting-dining area, and a modern kitchen with all the necessary appliances. The sun terrace outside, ideal for outside breakfasts, enjoys fantastic views of valleys. There is a stairs at the side for the pool, sun loungers and spacious barbeque area. On the 1st floor one finds 2 en-suite bedrooms, double bed with shower en-suite, and Romeo and Juliet balcony overlooking stunning countryside views.. Twin bedroom with bathroom en-suite.
- Flat screen TV
- Washing machine
- Ceiling fans in all rooms
- Iron/ironing board
- A/C in Both Bedrooms( extra)
- WIFI Internet Connection
- Fresh water pool – 26 sq m
- Pool area with garden
- Built in BBQ
- Sun terrace with table/chairs
- Stunning countryside views
- Ggantija temples 7 minutes walk away.
- Ramla bay 10 minutes drive
- Main town Victoria – 3 kms away.
- Xaghra village centre – 12 minutes walk